#1 International Blockchain, ICO and Cryptocurrency Expo in Malaysia
Every visitor gets an opportunity to take part in the biggest show filled with exhibitor booths, loungers, bars, Speaker Hall and Workshop rooms as well as to meet with the best crypto experts and people from worldwide companies working with ICO, blockchains and bitcoins. Many up-to-date and vital questions of the crypto-world will be covered in the speaker hall and workshop rooms. Inside the large interactive exhibit hall every visitor will get the access to the newest crypto tools including the ones directly from fintech companies.
Not to mention that CryptoEXPO.Asia agenda is in line with the latest trends and developments of the industry and the expo-forum program is filled with entertainments, magic shows, lucky draws, fantastic prizes, live performances, etc.
Make a reservation on the event web-site and get the access to the incredible flagship event in Malaysia.
Produced by FINEXPO.
FINEXPO is the most influential company organizing financial and trading events, fairs, expos and shows worldwide since 2002. It has connected over 30 000 traders, investors and financial advisors and more than 3 000 financial companies and brokers from Forex, stock, option, bond crypto and futures markets. FINEXPO events can help in positioning the company brand and engaging with business leaders and decision makers. The geography of FINEXPO trade shows is impressive and covers many countries including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, China, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Cyprus, Slovakia, Latvia and Russia. Positive FEEDBACK from participants and attendees proves the hard work done by FINEXPO team and motivates for further success.
Topic: Blockchain Reimagined has been accepted at Bloconomic
Blockchain is about value transfer, but increasingly there has been demand arising from industries outside the financial market to utilize blockchain for other applications. This presentation is about how we can make use of blockchain technology to extend beyond value transfer to include data transfer and data file storage. The paradigm is now shifting to include other industries at large where data transfer will further drive a wider adoption of...
He published a book last year on “How to ICO/ITO – Legal and Regulatory Framework in Singapore” and has already, and is currently advising over 30 companies who have already, or are intending to ICO/ITO in Singapore and around the world, with clients from the UK, Malta, Russia, Ukraine, China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, etc.
Topic: How to ICO in Singapore and around the world, and what are some of the issues with the crypto industry and how we propose to solve these issues
- More than 23 years of experience in investment banking and financial services. Decided to move into the New Economy and I'm on to a great adventure. Glad i made this decision.
- I can help structure bespoke solutions for your ICO / STO / IPO /M&A and other corporate exercises. Why me? Because I have been there, done that. You will be advised by a veteran capital markets professional who is also a Blockchain Architect.
- Angel / early stage investor. -Startups Mentor and fundraising. Significant network in the region with direct contacts with investors, VC and family offices.- Advocate for AI, Blockchain, IoT & sustainable energy.
- Technical Advisory Board Member of the Global Skill DevelopmentCouncil (Switzerland & USA) aiming at training a new generation ofBlockchain and Six Sigma professionals.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology Advisory.Completed the Certified Blockchain Expert training conducted by theBlockchain Council.
- Speaker at Blockchain Economic Forum (Singapore, SanFrancisco), Asean Blockchain Economic Summit, SingaporeBlockchain Summit, Blockchain Insiders Event, Crypto InvestorsNight Singapore and community meetups, etc.
Topic: Security Tokens Offering
9:30 – 18:00 Crypto Expo, Conference, Workshops and Entertainment
InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 2782 6000
165 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reserve your ticket
- Personal badge
- VIP-zone (priority seating)
- Keynote and Panel
- Workshops and presentations
- Coffee breaks
- Open Workshops and presentations
About mobile app in detail...
Networking app - FINEXPO.ASIA
With the mobile app you can do the following:
See the schedule of upcoming events
Ask the experts questions before and during the forum
Get the event program with details of each speech
Create personal schedule of speeches
Get detailed information about each speaker and partner
Participate in polls and voting process
Create speeches' rating
Receive news and notifications from organizers
Establish business contacts with participants and chat with them
Call with the help of one bottom for any questions
Manage your personal profile
Take part in Quests from partners and organizers and get valuable prizes and gifts